Low Maintenance Flooring for Active Households
All it takes is regular sweeping or vacuuming and occasional spot-cleaning with a lightly-damp cloth for spills. Ask our Flooring Consultants about the laminate-specific cleaning products we carry in-store.
Make Your Floor Last
Less is more:
- Never mop or flood your floor.
- Don’t use oil soaps, wax products, or products that contain lemon oil, tung oil, bleach, polishes or ammonia.
- Avoid scouring products, steel wool, and other abrasives.
- Prevent scuffs with felt pads on furniture bottoms.
- Keep pet nails trimmed.
- Do not wear high heels, spiked, or damaged footwear on the floor.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Laminate Care & Maintenance Information -
Request an Estimate